Noah Frohn, Thu Nov 07 2019
Too few prospects are using your customers' website forms? We show you our solution!
Classic inquiry forms and ads have not been converting prospects into successful leads for a long time.
If your contact form looks like our example, you shouldn't be surprised about poor conversion. Wondering why? We'll give you 5 unbeatable tips to get your forms working again.
1. The GIGO hack
With online forms, the quality of the output depends 100% on the input. For example, if the email input is incorrect, the prospect cannot be converted into a customer. So in the long run you will make big losses and lose many customers. Keep the following principles in mind when creating your forms:
- The more input options there are, the higher the probability of incorrect entries
- Restricts the number of input fields
- Already saved data should always be accepted
- Validates the input. For example, an e-mail address always has an "@" character, which can be checked
2. The "take the customer by the hand" hack
If you have extensive forms where you ask for a lot of data, you can simply take your potential customers by the hand. You have to make the form as clear as possible. We recommend you to conduct the data query over several pages. At the same time, you can increase the clarity by grouping the fields into subgroups.
3. The "safe is safe" hack
Building trust is one of the most important things to turn a prospect into a satisfied customer. One thing is clear: they will only give you their payment details if they trust you. Include trust information and proof elements like trust logos in your check-out page.
4. The "interactive forms" hack
Use interactive forms! Through this direct communication with your prospects, you can convert far more prospects into new customers. The interactive forms from smashleads™ make use of psychology and combine it with artificial intelligence.
5. The landing page
Use specific landing pages for lead generation and activation of your prospects, on which you place the form centrally. This way, you can target specific marketing campaigns directly to your segmented target group and quickly increase your conversion rate:
- Title of the page
- Short and emotional subtitle, which encourages the visitor to read on (possibly already the first call-to-action)
- A product image or a product video/sales video
- Call to action elenebte or a form
- Trust-building elements
- Linguistic correctness
Not convinced yet? Just test 14 days for free! No payment data required
Customer satisfaction is our first priority! Just write us anytime and we will try to find a solution!